Parents always just want what is best for their child and they will do their part in trying to provide the child with what they need. This being said it may not always be the most practical choice for the parents as some of the advantages that they want to be able to provide to their child can be very pricey and eat into their financials. Almost everyone can attest to the fact that sending your child to a private school can be very advantageous for the child and this can help them to get the boost that they need to do better than the rest in their future. But the fees that the parents have to pay for private school education is usually very high and this can be one of the reasons why parents usually give public schools a second thought.
Here is why a Private Schools singapore offer students the fees
* Studies have shown that even the brightest is students can show a two and a half years lag if they are sent to a more disadvantaged school as compared to the wealthier schools.
* Education is more than just based on the curriculum that is taught in schools it is so much more than just the outcomes that you get from an exam. Private schools realize this and focus more on the overall development of the child.
* The child gets the most out of a school that is right for them and one where they are able to bloom in. by choosing the right program for your child you are giving them the best possible advantage that you can.
* Most IB schools in Singapore can help to match the school program closely to the needs of the student and the educational preference of the parents.
Tips To Be Able To Afford Private School Fees
There are a few simple things that you can do that can reduce the burden that the private school fees. It is very important that parents first look at their finances and make sure that they are able to pay the fees and also save for their retirement, although some sacrifices may have to be made, for example, you may not be able to afford that vacation home that you had your heart set on but do not ignore the other expenses of the house. Sometimes stretching the finances of the house to such a level where it becomes a burden to the parents and they may not be able to pay the mortgage or other bills can do more harm than good for your child.
1. Start planning early: most private schools need you to enroll your child on their waiting list even as soon as they are born. By planning well in advance you can make sure that the child is on any list that they need to be on.
2. Start saving: it is common knowledge that a private school can be expensive, by starting up a savings account early on can help you pay the fees of your child later.
3. Pay in Advance: many private schools offer a discount on the fees if they are paid in advance. Most of the times this discount can be more than the interest that you can make on your savings account.
4. Look for Scholarships: most schools are eager to get students that have some sort of special skill. If your child is exceptionally good at something then there are chances that they can get a scholarship that can cover the whole fees of the private school.
By going through all of the options that you have for paying the school fees you can make sure that you are able to afford the school as well as the lifestyle that your child will have to live when they go to such an .